Evangelist Chasuble and Stole Set
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Evangelist Chasuble and Stole Set of Church Vestments.
The Agnus Dei Embroidery design was recreated with the help of Edward Riojas from its original vintage form to this updated version to coordinate with the Evangelist Collection.
- The Agnus Dei (Lamb of God) is front and center on the chasuble
- The chasuble back has the four Evangelists embroidered in a column orphrey.
- Modern Gothic Chasuble is lined
- The Evangelists have a lily motif joining the rondels.
- The Stole has four rondels on orphrey bands.
- Additional stole design variations are available
- Other church vestment items are available as custom orders.
- White or Ivory Fairford Brocade
- White or Ivory Luther Rose Brocade
- White Lichfield
- White, Ivory or Deep Cream Florence
The chasuble is approximately 54 inches long and 56 inches wide with a center column orphrey band.
The stole is 4 1/2 inches wide and 53 inches long without tassels.
All vestments have a 4 to 6 week order lead time as they are all custom made to order. Please contact us for additional custom order needs.