Priest Chasuble Vestment from the Gloria Advent or Lent Collection
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Gloria Advent or Lent Chasuble Church Vestments
The Gloria Collection encompasses designs for the season of Advent and Lent with the use of a Kingly Crown, Crown of Thorns, Palm Branches and Gloria.
The chasuble front has the Kingly Crown over a crown of thorns. A graceful Palm branch extends through both crowns. The chasuble back follows a similar design concept with the Palm Branches wrapping around the Triple Gloria and Crowns. The beautifully designed church vestments from our Gloria Collection are perfect for use during the Advent and Lent seasons. The design features rich gold embroidery on a Violet (or Scarlet) ground.
- Constrained Gold tone embroidery on a brocade fabric.
- Color options include Violet and Scarlet
- Violet Fabric choices include Luther Rose, Lichfield, Fairford, and Florence.
- Scarlet Fabric Choice is Florence Brocade
- Additional Designs in the collection are available.
- Rod pocket standard
- The available fabric selection includes Luther Rose Brocade, Lichfield Brocade, and Fairford Brocade.
- Additional fabric selections are available by request.
- The design may be interchanged on some additional vestment pieces.
Note: Please contact us for additional information.
Orders are Handmade and Fully Customized. All chasuble and stole sets are custom-created one at a time.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks order lead time. For additional questions, we may be reached through our contact page.
See the entire Gloria Collection for Advent or Lent Here