- The Stole Design CLK has a sewn out size of 17.08" H x 3.51" W with 92,248 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The Stole Design PBC has a sewn out size of 17.20" H x 3.51" W with 103,600 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- This design has 55 thread color changes for CLK and 63 thread color changes for PBC during stitching sequence. (Design uses a total of 11 to 12 different colors of thread).
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
- The design is available in a split format in DST and PES for machines with a smaller hoop.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please see our collection of Liturgical Machine Embroidery Designs to see additional designs that coordinate with the Luther Rose 500th Anniversary Collection of Religious Machine Embroidery Designs.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, and PES. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.