Altar Linen Cross Machine Embroidery Design
This cross with minuture grape, leaf and vine detail Is perfect for white machine embroidery designs. This design is perfect for Altar linens and palls. Change the colors and Cross Style #18 also works on church vestments. Change thread colors to change the look of the cross so it can fit on a number church vestments and altar hangings.
The cross may also be used on other items stitched in colors such as red, or metallic gold.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a small sewn out size of 2.01" H x 2.01" W with 3,716 stitches
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a medium sewn out size of 2.96" H x 2.96" W with 5,164 stitches
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.00" H x 5.00" W with 9,178 stitches
- This design has 1 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Please see our collection of Liturgical Machine Embroidery Designs to see additional designs that coordinate with the Luther Rose 500th Anniversary Collection of Religious Machine Embroidery Designs.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.