3.5" Wide Clergy Stole Pattern for Pastors & Priests
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Clergy Stole Pattern Designed for Custom High-End Vestments & Garments
The 3.5" pastoral or priest stole pattern is designed to accommodate a variety of heights. It has cutting lines for a 46" and 55" finished length. The narrower width works well for those wanting a stole that can be worn on the side as a deacon, and later worn on the front as a priest stole. The length can easily be changed to allow for a hem that is plain with no trim, or a hem trimmed with fringe, or tassels.*
The 3.5" inch stole pattern also has a lengthen and shorten line to allow for further customization. The stole pattern has notches on all of the pieces to add with matching long straight seamlines. There is a marking on the stole lining for the placement of a cord or stole chain which helps lift the stole back a slight amount from the wearer's neck. Other features of the 3.5" wide pastoral or priest stole include a separate lining and interfacing piece cut to specific sizes, based on formal tailoring techniques and pattern making for custom high end tailored garments. This feature gives the finished stole a distinct finish, which looks professional and well made, imitating a finely tailored garment
The instructions and construction style make this stole a nice project for beginner and professional alike.
Interfacing fabrics: 100% cotton canvas
Stole Face Fabric yardage: 1 3/4 yards of 45", 54" or 60" fabric. Additional fabric may be needed to match pattern repeats.
Interfacing yardage: 1 3/4 yards 60" cotton canvas
Lining fabric yardage: 1 3/4 yard 45" or 60" fabric
Finished stole size: 3 1/2" wide by 46 or 55 inches in length
Pattern: Paper with black line image
Also included: written instructions with colored photos
*NOTE: Pastoral/priest stole pattern contains a paper pattern and written instructions only. Fabrics, interfacing, lining, embellishments (trims), fringe, tassels, and stole chain or cord sold separately.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.