Gothic Chasuble Pattern in the Classic Style
A classic Gothic Chasuble Pattern with a column orphrey band. This is a classic style vestment pattern with an updated look with the column orphrey.
Features for this Vestment Pattern
- Gothic chasuble pattern features both Small and Medium sizes in one pattern.
- Lining Options: The Chasuble can be made lined or unlined.
- Requires: 3 1/2 yards fabric
- Lining: 3 1/2 yards
- Contract fabric for column orphrey: 1 5/8 yards
- Interfacing: 1/2 yard
- Narrow Trim: 6 1/2 yards trim
Size: approximately 52 inches long and 54 inches wide.
Note: The chasuble pattern comes with basic instructions and assumes that the seamstress/tailor has basic sewing skills. We are working on a complete set of church vestment sewing instructions and hope to offer those at a future date.