Beautiful Roman Chasuble Pattern
This Roman Fiddleback chasuble pattern features a column orphrey band detail. This chasuble has a narrow tapered look at the front and back shoulders and wides at the lower edge. The Roman chasuble pattern can be made with contrasting fabric for the column orphrey. There is a placement line on the chasuble pattern waistline for sewing a tie which helps keep the finished garment in the proper position.
Pattern Size: One Size
- This Roman chasuble pattern requires 3 to 3 1/2 yards of main fabric
- 3 1/4 yards lining fabric
- 1 1/2 yards of contrasting fabric for center front and back panel
- 12 to 14 yards of trim, depending on placement.
- Please verify yardage requirements prior to making vestment.
This particular Roman chasuble pattern does not come with detailed instructions for sewing at this time and assumes basic sewing information on the part of the seamstress.