Luther Rose Stole Style #6 Clergy and Deacon Stole
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Luther Rose Clergy and Deacon Stole
Luther Rose Brocade and machine embroidered designs come together to create this beautiful pastor and deacon stole. This would make a lovely gift for a graduating seminarian or someone being installed as a pastor.
The Luther Rose embroidery design
- Was created by Edward Riojas
- Has beautifully framed with the Fleur endpoints.
- Features the VDMA emblem on the chest.
- This emblem comes from 1Peter 1:25 - "The Word of the Lord endures forever." This verse and emblem became a motto of the Reformation.
- This stole is suitable for use during Pentecost, the Reformation, ordination services and installation services.
- Red is also used on Palm Sunday and Maundy Thursday.
Available colors, sizes and trim details:
- Red, Green, Blue, Violet, White, and Ivory
- Stole size: 4 1/2 inches wide, 53 inches long
- Trim options: with or without tassels
Embroidery colors will vary slightly on the different brocade colors.