Aragon Cope and Stole Set
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Cope with Red Aragon Brocade Front orphrey and hood.
- Hood to have Two-tone fringe in Red/gold and Red dice trim (multi dice trim is alternate option if it looks better for use in some places such as the outline on the cope hood).
- Cope body to be Fairford Ivory Brocade
- Cope is to be lined with Silk Dupioni in a gold color. (Looking at Rich or Wheat).
- Cope is to have Tapestry Morse closure with hook closure
- Cope hood would have an additional row of Dice trim to create the design detail per the Watts photo.
- Cope has straight front edge for orphrey band that is approximately 4 to 6 inches wide with a hood on the back. The Hood is to have the additional detail as per the Watts Photo.
4 1/2 inch Stole to match cope. To be made from Ivory Fairford Brocade in Ivory
- Red Aragon Orphrey bands with Red Dice trim.
- Stole to have matching Aragon Orphrey bands over chest and near the bottom hem.
- Stole has matching two-tone fringe in red/gold at the lower edge
- Stole is to be lined with silk dupioni to match the cope.
The order will begin processing upon receipt of 1/2 payment. Balance is to be paid prior to shipping. Shipping will be charged at the time when final payment is requested.