Silk Dupioni made with this One-of-a-Kind Clergy Stole
This liturgical pastoral or priestly stole is in the St. Gregory the Great Church Vestment Collection. It uses silk dupioni as the main fabric with one large orphrey band on either side.
- The orphrey bands are made from the regal Evesham brocatelle fabric
- There is a gold cross at the neckline and tassels can be selected to adorn the bottom edges
- The clergy stoles are lined with satin lining fabric
- Priest stoles have a small chain at the back neckline to help the stole sit back from the neck by a small amount.
Clergy stole Color Options:
- Brocade color and placement may vary slightly from photos
- Tassel color may vary based on availability
Clergy Stole Size Options:
- 4 1/2 inch Width
- 53-inch length, excluding tassels
- Face fabric 100% silk, exclusive of trim;
- Lining 100% Polyester