Cope Pattern with Hood
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Our full cope pattern has a wide orphrey band of approximately 7 inches. It features a full semicircle back that is graced with a large cope hood. The hood measures approximately 20 to 22" wide, and 16" long.
The pattern is printed on two large sheets of paper. The Center back is placed on a fold. Some large pattern pieces may require piecing. Fabric will require seaming prior to cutting.
Yardage: 6 1/2 to 7 yards for cope and shield. Orphrey bands require approximately 2 yards of material (may be contrasting fabric). Additional fabric may be needed to match pattern repeat or one-way layouts.
The Cope pattern is sold without instructions and assumes the user knows construction techniques and is able to sew without written instructions. Written instructions will be available in late fall of 2017 or early 2018.
- Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.
All designs are copyrighted and are retained by Ecclesiastical Sewing, LLC with all rights reserved. It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. This license is nontransferable.