Oval Frame Pentecost Dove--Religious Machine Embroidery File
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Oval Frame Pentecost Dove was created by Edward Riojas and digitized by Carrie Roberts. The Dove is surrounded by an oval frame and has 12 flames to represent the 12 Apostles. It is available in three sizes. The Dove is a traditional symbol used to represent the Holy Spirit. The tongues of flames are recorded by St. Luke in the Acts of the Apostles. Edward Riojas has done a wonderful job in creating these traditional tradition emblems into a meaningful symbol for Pentecost.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a small sewn out size of 4.93" H x 3.52" W with 20,679 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a medium sewn out size of 5.22" H x 5.52" W with 33,924 stitches
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a large sewn out size of 7.15" H x 7.52" W with 41,058 stitches
- This design has 5 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
The Pentecost designs also coordinate with the Alpha and Omega Dot Circle Embroidery Collection.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EMB, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.