Pulpit Fall Pattern
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The pulpit fall pattern is designed for making pulpit and lectern hangings. The pattern is designed with three pieces:
The pattern also has an assortment of orphrey placement markings as well as lines for adjusting width and length on the altar hangings.
The pattern has limited instructions; it assumes a level of knowledge from the person making vestment. Please contact us with any construction questions.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.