Spade End Roman Maniple Pattern for Traditional Vestments
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Spade End Maniple is used with the Roman Fiddle Back Chasuble Pattern to complete a Low Mass or High Mass Vestment set. These are often part of a traditional set of Catholic Church Vestments.
- Maniple is tapered to a spade end.
- Has contrast trim placement guides.
- Can be made with or without fringe at the lower edge.
- 3/4 yard of main fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- 3/4 yard canvas interfacing
- 1 to 5 yards trim.
- 1/2 yard fringe optional.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.