Small Spade End Stole Pattern for Priests
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The small spade end stole is suitable for use with the Roman Fiddleback chasuble to create a low mass vestment set.
The stole may be made with a contrast fabric at the stole end or a contrast trim. It may be plain or have fringe added to the lower edge.
Fabric: 1 3/4 yard of 45", 54" or 60" fabric
1 3/4 yards heavy interfacing
1 3/4 yards satin lining
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.