Spanish Maniple Pattern
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Spanish Maniple is used with the Spanish Chasuble to complete a Low Mass or High Mass Vestment set.
- Maniple is tapered to a spade end.
- Has contrast trim placement guides.
- Can be made with or without fringe at the lower edge.
- 3/4 yard of main fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- 3/4 yard canvas interfacing
- 1 to 5 yards trim.
- 1/2 yard fringe optional.
- Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.
All designs are copyrighted and are retained by Ecclesiastical Sewing, LLC with all rights reserved. It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. This license is nontransferable.