Stole In The Saint Alexander of Alexandria Ecclesiastical Collection (QS)
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Saint Ambrose Style of the stole is a priestly or pastoral stole, made from the magnificent solid colored liturgical Fairford brocade. The orphrey bands are edges with a galloon trim. There is a gold cross at the neckline and tassels can be selected to adorn the bottom edges.
- Available colors: White, Ivory, Red, Green, Violeet, Blue, Black/Gold
- Width: 4 1/2"
- Length: 53" excluding tassels
- Trim: Tassels or no Tassels
- Embroidery design may be added as custom upgrade
- Fiber content: Face fabric 60% Cotton, 40% Viscose, exclusive of trim
- Lining 100% Polyester
Quick ship items ship in 1 to 3 days on average. Please contact us with any questions or special requests.