Stole Style #2 in the Saint Gregory the Great Ecclesiastical Collection
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
This liturgical pastoral or priestly stole is in the St. Gregory the Great Church Vestment Collection. It uses silk dupioni as the main fabric with one large orphrey band on either side.
- The orphrey bands are made from the regal Evesham brocatelle fabric
- There is a gold cross at the neckline and tassels can be selected to adorn the bottom edges
- The stoles are lined with satin lining fabric
- Priest stoles have a small chain at the back neckline to help the stole sit back from the neck by a small amount.
Available Clergy stole colors:
- Brocade color and placement may vary slightly from photos
- Tassel color may vary based on availability
- 4 1/2 inch Width
- 53-inch length, excluding tassels
- Face fabric 100% silk, exclusive of trim;
- Lining 100% Polyester
Care: Dry Clean Only
Each stole is handmade. By hand making our stoles one at a time, we are able to focus on the little details that make a quality vestment, such as hand stitching the lining and stole ends. Due to careful attention to detail, stoles currently have a wait time of 4 to 6 weeks before they are shipped. If you need the stole shipped sooner, please contact us and we will do everything in our power to accommodate.
If you have a custom stole request, please feel free to email us using the contact page located at the bottom of the website.