Stole Style #2 in the Saint Gregory the Great Ecclesiastical Collection (QS)
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
This liturgical pastoral or priestly stole is in the St. Gregory the Great Church Vestment Collection. It uses silk dupioni as the main fabric with one large orphrey band on either side.
- The orphrey bands are made from the regal Evesham brocatelle fabric
- There is a gold cross at the neckline and tassels can be selected to adorn the bottom edges
- The stoles are lined with satin lining fabric
- Priest stoles have a small chain at the back neckline to help the stole sit back from the neck by a small amount.
Available Clergy stole colors:
- Brocade color and placement may vary slightly from photos
- Tassel color may vary based on availability
- 4 1/2 inch Width
- 53-inch length, excluding tassels
- Face fabric 100% silk, exclusive of trim;
- Lining 100% Polyester