Clavis David Rondel machine embroidery design. This design symbolizes the Key of David, and scepter of the house of Israel.
- The small design has a sewn out size of 3.51" W x 3.51 " H with 8,317 stitches.
- The large design has a sewn out size of 6.00" W x 6.01" H with 17,016 stitches.
- Please check your hoop for the correct size.
- This design uses 3 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats:
- DST Tajima
- EXP Melco
- HUS Huskavarna/Viking
- JEF Janome
- PCS Pfaff
- PES Brother/Babylock
- VIP Huskavarna/Viking
- VP3 Huskavarna/Viking
- XXX Singer
Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.