Lent And Palm Sunday Religious Embroidery Design
The Chi Rho with Palms religious machine embroidery design is created for use on a variety of liturgical vestments including clergy stoles, priest chasubles, pulpit falls, cope hoods and altar frontals.
This religious embroidery design works for the season of Lent and also for Palm Sunday. The colors may easily be adjusted for your use.
Design And File Features:
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.75" W x 3.15" H with 10,917 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.54" W x 4.78" H with 18,126 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 7.00" W x 6.03" H with 23,667 stitches.
- The 10" design has a sewn out size of 10.00" W x 7.96" H with 43,659 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The design uses 5 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
- Designs are sizes to be used with the Lent Cross quatrefoil frames.
Machine Design File Use:
Religious machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS DESIGN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS IF PURCHASED IN ERROR!
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.