The Messianic Rose & Crown is a symbol of Christ. It is said the Rose refers to the prophecy in Isaiah "that the desert shall blossom as the rose at the coming of the Kingdom of Righteousness." The crown denotes the Lord's kingly office and the fact that we have eternal life through Him in the "crown of Life." This lovely liturgical machine embroidery design is a symbol suitable for use at Christmas and other times throughout the Church to represent Christ and the Hope of Eternal Life.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 2.0" W x 2.54 " H with 6,333 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.50" W x 4.46" H with 15,200 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.01" W x 6.36" H with 34,769 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 7.02" W x 8.96" H with 60,643 stitches.
- The 9" design has a sewn out size of 9.03" W x 11.49" H with 93,093stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- This design uses 5 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.