O'Oreins Dayspring Rondel O'Antiphon
This Religious machine embroidery design features the rising sun of the new light from the Great O'Antiphons of Advent.
- The small size has a sewn-out size of 3.51" W x 3.51 " H with 12,766 stitches.
- The large design has a sewn-out size of 6.00" W x 6.01" H with 24,747 stitches.
- Please check your hoops for the proper size.
- This design uses 6 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count, and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart with suggested colors as your thread color choice may vary.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats:
- DST Tajima
- EXP Melco
- HUS Huskavarna/Viking
- JEF Janome
- PCS Pfaff
- PES Brother/Babylock
- VIP Huskavarna/Viking
- VP3 Huskavarna/Viking
- XXX Singer
Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see the Ecclesiastical Sewing terms and conditions regarding the use of embroidery files.
All images are © 2021 Ecclesiastical Sewing | All Rights Reserved