Lace Insert Roman Surplice Knee or Full Length
4004K to 4006K Knee Length Style
4004F to 4006F Full Length Style
Lace details have been added to a traditional square yoke surplice. This sewing pattern features a 2-piece square yoke. The attached skirt has four pleats on the front and back. The sleeves are long and full. The sewing pattern includes placement and pieces for lace inserts at the sleeves and hem. It is suitable to work a cross on the flat center front of the skirt slightly above the hemline.*
- Youth Small/Medium Knee Length Style 4004K
- Youth Small/Medium Full Length Style 4004F
- Adult Small/Medium/Large Knee Length Style 4005K
- Adult Small/Medium/Large Full Length Style 4005F
- Adult X-Large/XXL/XXXL Knee Length Style 4006K
- Adult X-Large/XXL/XXXL Full Length Style 4006F
- See size chart below and fabric yardage information below
|Size||Youth S||Youth M||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
Adjustments for sleeve length or hem length can be made by adding to or shortening the hemline.
Yardage requirements Main Fabric:
- Youth Small/Medium: 3.5 yards to 4 yards wide fabric
- Adult Small/Med/Large: 4 to 4.5 yards of 60" wide fabric
- Adult X-Large/XXL/XXXL: 5 to 6 yards of 60" wide fabric
- Please check your layout and measurements to ensure your exact yardage based on finished length and size selected.
Underlining: 2/3 yard of lightweight cotton broadcloth. The pattern comes with limited instructions and assumes knowledge on the part of the seamstress to be able to complete the pattern.
The underlining can be a lightweight cotton broadcloth or other similar fabric. Use of fusible interfacing in place of underlining is not recommended, as the interfacing may stiffen fabric.