O'Emmanuel Advent Digital Embroidery Design
O'Emmanuel Rondel machine embroidery design. The nativity is depicted with the manger and the Messianic Rose - the promise fulfilled. This design works well on stoles, chalice veils, and burses, as well as altar hangings.
- The small design has a sewn-out size of 3.51" W x 3.51 " H with 9,757 stitches.
- The large design has a sewn-out size of 6.00" W x 6.01" H with 19,002 stitches.
- Please check your hoops for the correct size.
- This design uses 9 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count, and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart with suggested colors as your thread color choice may vary.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats:
- DST Tajima
- EXP Melco
- HUS Huskavarna/Viking
- JEF Janome
- PCS Pfaff
- PES Brother/Babylock
- VIP Huskavarna/Viking
- VP3 Huskavarna/Viking
- XXX Singer
Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files that require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs are electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see the Ecclesiastical Sewing terms and conditions regarding the use of embroidery files.
All images are © 2021 Ecclesiastical Sewing | All Rights Reserved