Style 1020 - Latin Mass V-Orphrey
Stole and Maniple Pattern
An elegant and lovely Latin Mass Style Stole and Maniple
The instructions and construction style make this stole a nice project for intermediates and professionals.
The stole can be made with or without the decorative orphrey bands.
Interfacing fabrics: 100% cotton canvas
Lining Fabric: Satin, Silk Dupioni
Fabric and trim yardages:
- 2 yards face fabric 45", 54" or 60" Wide
- 2 yards interfacing 60" Cotton canvas
- 2 yards lining 45" or 60" fabric
- 6 small cross for neckline, orphrey bands
- Optional trims:
- 1 1/4 yards of 2 inch wide fringe for lower edge
- Embroidery designs or appliques
- Contrast fabric 3/4 yard
- 10 1/4 yards narrow trim
Style 1020 Latin Mass V-Orphrey Stole and Maniple pairs well with chasuble styles:
Also included: written instructions
*Not suitable for stretch fabrics or fabrics containing Lycra. Patterns are physical products that need to be shipped. They are not available for PDF download.
For private use only. Not intended for commercial use.