Ivory Holy Holy Holy Superfrontal
Vintage Style Fleur Rose Brocade Holy, Holy, Holy Superfrontal has been created on The Fleur Rose brocade. This special fabric was recently reintroduced from our weaver's archives. This simple yet elegant fabric design, originally produced in the Nineteenth Century, is woven as a ‘pocket cloth’, thus giving better light reflection and therefore a rich depth of colour, leading to a pleasing ruched look. The design combines the English Rose and the French Fleur de Lis surrounded by Stars.
The beautifully designed altar hangings from our Ivory Gold Fleur Rose Collection is perfect for use during the Christmas and Easter seasons or any time that white vestments are used. The design features rich gold embroidery on an ivory Ground.
- Superfrontal hanging with up to 72" WIde with 13" drop 24" depth
- Larger sizes available (prices will vary)
- Antique gold fringe trim
- Additional Designs in the collection are available.
- Rod pocket standard
- Additional fabric selections are available by request.
- The design may be interchanged on some additional vestment pieces.
Note: Please contact us for additional information.
Orders are Handmade and Fully Customized. All lectern and pulpit hangings are custom created to your specific size requirements.
Please allow 6 to 10 weeks order lead time. For additional questions, we may be reached through our contact page.