Jerusalem Cross Style #1 Machine embroidery design
The Jerusalem Cross is a favorite cross style for use on Pastor and priest stoles and chasubles. A large center cross is surrounded by 4 smaller crosses.
The small size is perfect for use on a stole. The medium size is perfect for use on an altar hanging or fall. Place the medium size in an oval shape and it is perfect for use on a chasuble. The large is also perfect for use on altar hangings. We always recommend running a test stitch to check backings and colors prior to stitching on your finished product.
Although the design is shown using gold and red, this cross would look great with Silver and blue, all gold tones, all silver tones, and with many other color combinations.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn-out size of 3.76" W x 3.77" H with 9,281 stitches.
- The 6 inch cross is 6.01" W x 6.02" L with 18,497 stitches. Please check your hoop size.
- The medium cross is 7.550" W x 7.51" H with 30,406 stitches. Please check your hoop size.
- The large cross is 9.00" W x 9.01" H with 40,726 stitches. Please check your hoop size.
- The Red design uses 5 thread colors. The cross may also be stitched in gold or other colors of your choice.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart with suggested colors as your thread color choice may vary.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.
All images are copyright Ecclesiastical Sewing.