Transitional Deacon/Priest Stole Sewing Pattern
The Transitional Deacon/Priest stole may be worn crossed at the side as a deacon stole and it may also be worn straight as a priest stole. This is a simple stole sewing pattern for a Deacon stole that may later be worn as a priest stole.
Fabric and trim details:
- Stole Fabric: 1 3/4 yards of 45", 54", or 60" fabric.
- Interfacing: 1 3/4 yards 60" cotton canvas.
- Lining Fabric: 1 3/4 yards 45" or 60" fabric.
- Trims: 1/8 yard of 1.5" wide twill tape
- Small 1" or 2" Iron on Cross
- Optional: Orphrey fabric 1/4 yard.
- 1/4 yard of 3/4" wide trim.
- 10 tassels or 1/4 yard fringe.
Finished size: 3.5" wide by 54" in
Pattern: Paper with black line image.
Sewing Level: Beginner to Advanced.
Also included: written instructions
*NOTE: Pastoral/priest stole pattern contains a paper pattern and written instructions only. Fabrics, interfacing, lining, embellishments (trims), fringe, tassels, and stole chain or cord are sold separately.
*Not suitable for stretch fabrics or fabrics containing Lycra. Patterns are physical products that need to be shipped. They are not available for PDF download.
For private use only. Not intended for commercial use.