Wheat Digital Machine Embroidery Design
Wheat is a traditional symbol used during the season of ordinary times during the church year. This design features vivid and beautiful detailing.
- The small Wheat Design has a sewn-out size of 3.77" W x 4.87" H with 17,980 stitches.
- The medium Wheat design has a sewn-out size of 5.02" W x 6.49" H with 24,504 stitches.
- The large Wheat Design has a sewn-out size of 8.02" W x 10.39" H with 43,585 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count, and color change.
This digital machine embroidery design is available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart with suggested colors as your thread color choice may vary.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are:
- DST Tajima
- EXP Melco
- HUS Huskavarna/Viking
- JEF Janome
- PCS Pfaff
- PES Brother/Babylock
- VP3 Huskavarna/Viking
- XXX Singer
Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
Please select the format for your embroidery machine.
These are digital files. They require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These are machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files. The designs may not be used for resale.
All images are copyright Ecclesiastical Sewing.