The Luther Rose Embroidery Collection for Church Vestments created by Edward Riojas and Carrie Roberts to commemorate the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation.
- Designs are built around the Six Chief parts of the Catechism.
- This chasuble has the center orphrey band embroidered with the emblems representing each of the part of the Catechism.
- Choice of Solid filled background or open background for column embroidery
- The chasuble is made using our exclusive Luther Rose Brocade
- Coordinating trim made using Romsey Brocade orphrey band on the center front and center back
- The chasuble is lined with a matching satin lining fabric
- The chasuble back features a Holy Spirit in the form of a Descending Dove.
- Choice of VDMA Bible or other similar design for other seasons of the church year
Size: 56 inches wide, 54" back length, satin lining
Colors: Red, Blue, Violet, Green, White, Ivory
- The center orphrey embroidery design is available with either solidly filled background circles or
- Unfilled background circles
Custom sizes are available upon request.