The Chi Rho with Palm Design is a classic church monogram, making it the perfect option for use on a liturgical vestment. Chi Rho is a monogram of chi (Χ) and rho (Ρ) as the first two letters of Greek Khristos Christ, used as a Christian symbol.
The Palm Branch is a symbol used to represent our Lord's Triumphal Entry to Jerusalem. Palm branches are a traditional symbol used for festivals such as Palm Sunday and Easter. It is also a symbol of victory and often used to denote martyrs.
This religious machine embroidery design is worked in the standard colors in shades of Gold and Green threads. The design is available in 3.5", 5", 7", 10" and 14" sizes for use on vestments such as stoles, pulpit falls, chasubles, and altar frontals.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 1.97"H x 3.51" W with 8,196 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 2.82" H x 5.01" W with 12,480 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.91" H x 6.98" W with 17,674 stitches.
- The 11" design has a sewn out size of 5.60" H x 10.01" W with 32,000 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The 14" design has a sewn out size of 7.86" H x 14.01" W with 52,437 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- This design has 8 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital religious machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered orphrey bands are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.