The Pentecost Descending Dove was created by Edward Riojas and Carrie Roberts. The Dove has a Nimbus. It is available in three sizes.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.34" H x 3.52" W with 11,502 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a small sewn out size of 7.69" H x 5.52" W with 24,635 stitches
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a large sewn out size of 10.52" H x 7.52" W with 41,058 stitches
- This design has11 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.