Baptism Shell Design with three drops of water. This designs would fit perfectly on anything from an altar frontal to a stole. We offer this embroidery design in a range of sizes to fit all of your needs. We also offer this design in a wide range of files so you can stitch it on any machine you have.
- The Small Baptism Shell has a sewn out size of 2.21" W x 3.37" H with 11,177 stitches.
- The large Baptism Shell has a sewn out size of 3.76" W x 5.76" H with 20,098 stitches.
- Please check your hoop size to be sure it is large enough for this design.
- This design uses 6 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
This digital machine embroidery design is available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart with suggested colors as your thread color choice may vary.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are:
- DST Tajima
- EXP Melco
- HUS Huskavarna/Viking
- JEF Janome
- PCS Pfaff
- PES Brother/Babylock
- VIP Huskavarna/Viking
- VP3 Huskavarna/Viking
- XXX Singer
Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
Please select the format for your embroidery machine.
These are digital files. They require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These are machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files. The designs may not be used for resale.
All images are copyright Ecclesiastical Sewing.