Christian Fish Symbol Embroidery Design Style 1
The Christian fish symbol has two parts: the double line which forms the profile of a fish, and the cross in the center of the fish.
- The small size has a sewn-out size of 3.5" W x 1.14" H with 2,693 stitches.
- The medium size has a sewn-out size of 5.02" W x 1.62" H with 4,054 stitches.
- Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- Design may be used horizontal or veritical.
- This design has 2 thread color change.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
This religious digital machine embroidery design is available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart with suggested colors as your thread color choice may vary.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are:
- DST Tajima
- EXP Melco
- HUS Huskavarna/Viking
- JEF Janome
- PCS Pfaff
- PES Brother/Babylock
- VP3 Huskavarna/Viking
- XXX Singer
Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
Please select the format for your embroidery machine.
These are digital files. They require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These are machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files. The designs may not be used for resale.
All Liturgical Embroidery Design images are copyright Ecclesiastical Sewing.