Our classic Gothic Chasuble pattern is a full-sized chasuble pattern. The pattern has full-size front and back pattern pieces along with neckline facing pieces and a "Y" orphrey band.
The pattern includes 3 sizes:
- Small - for a small to medium size woman
- Medium - for most men sizes 5'8" to 6'1" tall
- Large - for men 6'2" and over, or for those preferring a fuller cut
- Fabric: 3 1/2 yards of 55-inch fabric
- Lining: 3 1/2 yards of 55-inch lining fabric
- Contrast orphrey fabric 1 3/4 yards
- Trim: 10 to 12 yards of 1/2" to 3/4" wide trim
- 1/4 yard of suitable interfacing for neck
*The chasuble pattern comes with basic instructions and assumes that the seamstress/tailor has basic sewing skills. We are working on a complete set of church vestment sewing instructions and hope to offer those at a future date.