Monastic Chasuble Saint Ignatius of
St. Ignatius of Antioch Collection
This Chasuble features a Monastic cut featuring silk dupioni for the face fabric and orphrey, and it is fully lined. This vestment collection uses the luxurious Pugin trim which is prominently displayed on the center orphrey., Rich contrasting sleeve bands create a finishing touch.
Monastic Chasuble details:
- 72" wide, 51" back length
- Red & Gold with Red Pugin Trim,
- Rose & Cranberry with Rose Pugin Trim
- Other colors available. Please contact for details!
- This chasuble can also be made in a Gothic Style Chasuble; please contact for details.*
Please see our stole pages for matching stole.
Each chasuble is handmade, one piece at a time.
Due to careful attention to detail, chasubles currently have a wait time of 4 to 8 weeks before they are shipped. If you need the set shipped sooner, please contact us.
CUSTOM REQUESTS: If you have a custom vestment request, please feel free to email us using the contact page located at the bottom of the website.