Blessed Virgin Mary Machine Embroidery Design
The Blessed Virgin Mary Machine Embroidery Design is a classic church monogram, making it the perfect option for use on a liturgical vestment. This religious machine embroidery design is worked in Various shades of blue threads. The design is available in 3.75", 6", and 9" sizes for use on vestments such as stoles, pulpit falls, chasubles, and altar frontals.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.75" W x 4.41 " H with 10,597 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 6.0" W x 7.01" H with 26,468 stitches.
- The 9" design has a sewn out size of 7.60" W x 8.95" H with 47,439 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- This design has 4 thread color changes.
- Formats: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PCS, PES, XXX - not all sizes are available in all formats.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital religious machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, and EXP. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.