Chalice Veil Pattern
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The chalice veil is designed to cover the chalice during the service of Holy Communion or the Eucharist. The chalice veil pattern features a center orphrey band that is edged with a galloon or narrow braid. The chalice veil pattern is designed to be lined.
There is an unlimited number of design and style options available when making a chalice veil. The veil can have a single embroidery, or embroidery at the corners, or have an allover embroidery. The chalice veil is a nice project for both beginner and expert sewer.
Size: 24 inches square
Fabric requirements:3/4 yard of Face fabric
3/4 yard for Orphrey band 3 yards narrow braid or galloon (optional)
Also available as a 30 inch square pattern which requires:
1 yard of Fabric
1 yard of fabric for orphrey band
1/1/2 yards braid or narrow galloon trim (optional).
The pattern for making a chalice veil comes with basic instructions. More detailed instructions with design options will be available at a future date in booklet form as a separate purchase. Enjoy learning how to make church vestments!
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.