Cope Vestment and Stole Set in John of Damascus Collection
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Cope with Red Aragon Liturgical Tapestry orphrey bands and hood.
- Hood has Two-tone fringe in Red/gold and multi dice trim as the outline on the cope hood
- Cope made from Fairford Ivory Brocade
- Cope is to be lined with Silk Dupioni in a gold color
- Cope has a Tapestry Morse with hook closure
- Cope hood has an additional Dice trim accent
- Cope has straight front edge for orphrey band that is approximately 4 to 6 inches wide with a hood on the back
4 1/2 inch Clergy Stole to match cope is made from Ivory Fairford Brocade in Ivory
- Red Aragon Orphrey bands with Multi Dice trim over the chest
- Stole has matching two-tone fringe in red/gold at the lower edge
- Priest Stole is lined with gold silk dupioni to match the cope
- Ivory with Aragon Red/Lurex Ecclesiastical Tapestry
- Other color combinations available as a custom order
Please contact us for custom colors.