The Oval Chi Rho Ecclesiastical Embroidery Design with Palm Branches is suitable for use on priest chasubles and clergy stoles as well as altar hangings.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.76" W x 5.81" H with 197,415 stitches.
- The 5" design has a sewn out size of 5.03" W x 7.78" H with 26,159 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The design uses 5 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
- The Background detail can be eliminated by skipping that stitch an color and advancing to the next stitch.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B). It is always best to do a test stitch out prior to use on the final garment to check colors and your machine stitching.
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.