Deacon Dalmatic Pattern for Church Vestments
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
A Dalmatic pattern for making a deacon dalmatic. This vestment pattern has a center panel with side attachments. There are pattern markings for the clavi bands.
The deacon dalmatic pattern consists of a front and back panel, side pieces and neckline facing pieces.*
Features - Dalmatic Pattern
- Yardage requirements: 3 3/4 yards or more of main fabric
- 10 1/2 or more yards of 3-inch trim
- Optional buttons or snaps required for use with a detachable amice collar
*All vestment patterns assume knowledge on the part of the seamstress. The pattern is sold without instructions at this time. We are working on written instructions which will be available in a book form later next year. Become a subscriber to stay updated.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.