Deacon Stole Pattern - Vestment and Stole Patterns
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Deacon Stole Pattern - Vestment & Stole Patterns for Sewing
The deacon stole pattern from our Stole Patterns collection has mitered seams at shoulder and waist. It uses two pattern pieces for top and bottom of the stole. There are also separate stole pattern pieces for the interfacing and lining.
The deacon stole attaches just below the waist with a small cord.
Pattern is 4 1/2" wide.
The deacon stole pattern comes with basic simple instructions and assumes knowledge on the part of the seamstress.
Don't forget to browse our other vestment patterns, clergy stoles, religious embroideries, and more.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.