Deacon Stole pattern
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The deacon stole pattern has mitered seams at shoulder and waist. It uses two pattern pieces for top and bottom of the stole. There are also separate pattern pieces for the interfacing and lining.
The stole attaches just below the waist with a small cord.
Pattern is 4 1/2" wide.
The pattern comes with basic simple instructions and assumes knowledge on the part of the seamstress.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.