Gothic Chasuble Pattern
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Our classic Gothic Chasuble pattern is a full sized chasuble pattern. The pattern has full-size front and back pattern pieces along with neckline facing pieces and a "Y" orphrey band.
The pattern is approximately 54 inches wide and 52 inches long. The pattern may be made as a lined or unlined chasuble.*
Fabric: 3 1/2 yards of 55-inch fabric
Lining: 3 1/2 yards of 55-inch lining fabric.
1/4 yard of suitable interfacing for neck
*The chasuble pattern comes with basic instructions and assumes that the seamstress/tailor has basic sewing skills. We are working on a complete set of church vestment sewing instructions and hope to offer those at a future date.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.