Gothic Chasuble Pattern with Column Orphrey
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
A classic Gothic Chasuble Pattern with a column orphrey band. This is a classic style church vestment pattern with an updated look with the column orphrey.
- This pattern features both Small and Medium sizes in one pattern.
- The Chasuble can be made lined or unlined.
- Requires 3 1/2 yards fabric
- Lining: 3 1/2 yards
- Contract fabric for column orphrey: 1 5/8 yards
- Interfacing: 1/2 yard
- Narrow Trim: 6 1/2 yards
Size: approximately 52 inches long and 54 inches wide.
*The chasuble pattern comes with basic instructions and assumes that the seamstress/tailor has basic sewing skills. We are working on a complete set of church vestment sewing instructions and hope to offer those at a future date.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.