Latin Mass Dalmatic Sewing Pattern
If you are looking for a traditional Latin Mass Dalmatic Pattern, this may be the answer! The pattern is taken from an historical Latin Mass Dalmatic style. The dalmatic can be created using a single fabric with trim, or a contrast fabric may be added between the various bands.
- 3 3/4 to 4 1/2 yards of main fabric
- 1 3/4 yards contrast fabric (optional)
- 15 to 17 yards of 1 to 1 1/4" Trim
- 7 to 9 yards of 1/2 to 3/4 inch trim for outer edge
- Full sized pattern
- Additional pattern pieces for contrast bands
The pattern comes with limited instructions at this time and assume that the seamstress creating the garment has knowledge for sewing without step by step instructions. We hope to add complete instructions in the future.
For private use only. Not intended for commercial use.