Latin Scroll Cross Altar Linen Design
We know how many of our clients long for beautiful hand embroidered altar linens, yet that type of work is often costly or difficult to find. This Latin cross with a delicate floral center and scroll work is one of our vintage treasures that we are sure you will love, too!
The delicate scroll design details lend a pretty design detail to this otherwise simple cross design. A rose adds a finishing touch at the cross center.
This design is perfect for use on corporals, palls, purificators, and even fairlinens. Be sure to use a water soluble backing when embroidering on linens. It may also be used on stole or other vestments.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.50" W x 3.50" H with 6,612 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.00" W x 5.00"H with 9,019 stitches.
- The large sewn out size is 7.00" W x 7.00" H with 12,119 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- The design may also be stitch in another color such as gold.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Be sure to use a water soluble backing when embroidering on linens.
Digital embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart. Browse all religious embroidery designs.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.