The Lent Cross with Crown of Thorns machine embroidery design is created for use on a variety of church vestments including stoles, chasubles, pulpit falls, cope hoods and altar frontals. The Lent Cross with Crown of Thorns is designed to be used individually as is, to be used with coordinating Quatrefoil frame. All crosses sizes are designed to be slightly smaller than the listed sizes as the are designed to fit the matching Quatrefoil frames. The Crown when combined with the Quatrefoil frame which is sold separately.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 4.46" W x 4.47" H with 14,459 stitches. (It fits the 5/5" quatrefoil frame).
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.63" W x 5.64" H with 19,332 stitches.
- The 9" design has a sewn out size of 7.18" W x 7.18" H with 26,753 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The 12" design has a sewn out size of 9.38" W x 9.38" H with 40,354 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The 14" design has a sewn out size of 11.11" W x 11.11" H with 55,359 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The design uses 5 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
- Designs are sizes to be used with the Lent Cross quatrefoil frames.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.