Luther Rose Chasuble Style #4 with Orphrey Embroidery and Dove
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Luther Rose Embroidery Collection for Church Vestments created by Edward Riojas and Carrie Roberts to commemorate the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation.
- Designs are built around the Six Chief parts of the Catechism.
- This chasuble has the center orphrey band embroidered with the emblems representing each of the part of the Catechism.
- Choice of Solid filled background or open background for column embroidery
- The chasuble is made using our exclusive Luther Rose Brocade
- Coordinating trim made using Romsey Brocade orphrey band on the center front and center back
- The chasuble is lined with a matching satin lining fabric
- The chasuble back features a Holy Spirit in the form of a Descending Dove.
- Choice of VDMA Bible or other similar design for other seasons of the church year
Size: 56 inches wide, 54" back length, satin lining
Colors: Red, Blue, Violet, Green, White, Ivory
- The center orphrey embroidery design is available with either solidly filled background circles or
- Unfilled background circles
Custom sizes are available upon request.