Luther Rose Clergy and Deacon Stole
Luther Rose Brocade and machine embroidered designs come together to create this beautiful pastor and deacon stole. This would make a lovely gift for a graduating seminarian or someone being installed as a pastor.
The Luther Rose embroidery design
- Was created by Edward Riojas
- Has beautifully framed with the Fleur endpoints.
- Features the VDMA emblem on the chest.
- This emblem comes from 1Peter 1:25 - "The Word of the Lord endures forever." This verse and emblem became a motto of the Reformation.
- This stole is suitable for use during Pentecost, the Reformation, ordination services and installation services.
- Red is also used on Palm Sunday and Maundy Thursday.
Available colors, sizes and trim details:
- Red, Green, Blue, Violet, White, and Ivory
- Stole size: 4 1/2 inches wide, 53 inches long
- Trim options: with or without tassels
Embroidery colors will vary slightly on the different brocade colors.